Friday, May 1, 2009

Carol

I just watched the CBS documentary on this case; I had never heard about it before and was appalled that anyone would interpret the evidence as suicide. The whole stinks of payoff and coverup.
I would like to say to Nancy that most intelligent logical thinking viewers KNOW she is guilty and KNOWS that she is going to pay for her crme some day; either here or in the next life. Just because it hasn't been proven in a courtroom yet doesn't mean she is innocent in our eyes. She had total motive and obviously paid off many military personnel to help her. Maybe she "had something" on someone and is using that as her "ace in the hole" of silence on her behalf.
I would like to offer Tracy my deepest deepest condolences.
I pray that some day someone who does know the truth comes forward out of guilt and shame, and confesses every detail of how they helped Nancy do this horrible disgusting deed to that wonderful, loving, beautiful man. I can tell from his photo that he was an angel on earth.
Bless you Tracy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Shue,
    After viewing the 48 Hours Mystery episode last night about your husband's death, I have a few comments.
    I think one thing that was glossed over was the fact that he said he had to go to work early that morning. I feel after watching the show, that he was lured into meeting someone that morning before work, and did not want to tell you about it for some reason. That would more readily explain how he was ambushed, rather than someone just forcing him off the road. Are telephone records still available? Also, I feel the meeting location would have been chosen by the perpetrator, not Col. Shue, yet it would have been a convenient location for Col. Shue, i.e. not too far off his route from work. The fact that he didn't tell you about the meeting would be a clue in itself, because if his ex-wife said that she was going to nullify the life insurance for instance, and wanted to meet to give him the paperwork, he would have told you that. Additionally, I think that he did not escape from his kidnapper(s), but rather was left for dead, and then escaped after they left. The location would have been outdoors, otherwise the perpetrator wouldn't have left him alone to die, in my opinion. The location would have been near Col. Shue's parked vehicle, and therefore not too far off the beaten path, thereby excluding a busy road. I also feel Col. Shue did not use his cellphone nor stop at a hospital because he was in a state of semi-consciousness, very mentally confused and disoriented. There have been numerous cases of injured people actually fighting off paramedics, thinking that they are trying to hurt him. Also, if he left a half hour early, the rendevouz point couldn't have been too far off. It would have been a location known to him, or popular and know to most all of the local residents. I didn't hear on the show how much time elapsed from the time he left home, until the time the accident in his vehicle occurred. That, of course, would be a clue as well. God Bless you and I pray that justice will one day prevail.

    ReplyDelete